As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects to architect and drive to go live with a team of engineers across Mobile, FrontEnd, Backend and QA. You will be responsible for all technical decisions for a project and will be supported by the Technical Director and managed by a Technical Delivery Manager. Your main audience will be financial institutions, their product owners, digital directors and project sponsors accelerating their digital transformation.
You consult clients to use recommended Solutions to their full potential to enhance their digital transformation daily. Customers will be dependent on your architectural designs, infrastructure designs, sequence diagrams, deployment topologies, security and integration architecture designs to make decisions for their institutions projects. This will require you to have a well rounded technical acumen. You will run workshops and presentations for key stakeholders when it comes to the technical side of the project. You will bridge the gap between the creative team, marketing, business and the technical teams of the client and treXis.
As part of your role, you design web-based architectures and manage a few large-scale, complex projects in parallel. Reviewing and contributing to SoW’s (which still need sign-off by a senior director) is part of your responsibilities, as well. You also proactively contribute your isights and ideas to the treXis Engineers as an experienced Solution Architect. As a Solution Architect, you act as Technical Lead for development team and people management of development team.
- Minimum of 10 years in IT
- Minimum of 5+ years architecture experience in customer facing/consulting role
- (preferably) 3 year financial services, banking, fintech experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Previous hands on coding experience strongly preferred
- English language, written and spoken
- Ability to run complex engagements with hardly any support from more senior team members
- Able to manage escalation on C-level within the internal and external organization
- Ability to fulfill an important role supporting and advising clients with implementing their online applications
- Ability to quickly understand the situation, context, and needs of the client and be able to translate them into viable solutions on a tactical level
- Ability to collaborate and bridge the gap between the creative team, marketing, business and the technical teams
- Ability to present the technical status of your projects to Steering Committees in a clear way
- Be self sufficient as a Solutions Architect and be able to manage clients/stakeholders
- Experienced at mitigating technical risk
- Knows how to interact with RnD
- Ability to support development teams from a technical and interpersonal perspective
Nice to Haves
- Previous full cycle implementation experience
- Previous Financial Services, Banking, Fintech experience
- Previous Product company experience in Professional Services
- Sufficient understanding of the Fintech Marketplace to accurately consult clients.
- Ability to build substantial knowledge about treXis core offerings in a timely manner
- Strong Business Acumen
- Technical Prowess
- You drive toward requirements to get the job done
- Customer Focused with ability to build strong relationships with customers/clients
treXis LLC is a boutique Software Engineering firm, founded in 2016 to support Fintech implementation projects around the globe. treXis offers a strong Engineering culture with 100% remote work when not traveling to client site, about 40% of the time or less. As a company built by Engineers for Engineers, treXis offers a technical work environment to challenge your skill set, grow your ability to consult and allow you to innovate. With a balance of client facing software projects and an innovation lab, Engineers have the opportunity to truly put their craft to work solving problems and building solutions. At treXis we believe in a work life balance, we will supply the work, you must get a life to be successful here.