As an Engineer, Backend , you have the opportunity to grow your skillset and knowledge by contributing to the delivery of high-end projects for banks and financial institutions, accelerating their digital transformation. It’s your responsibility to make sure that envisioned solutions become reality. Integrating complex platforms with customers’ systems, while focusing on the back-end part of the implementation is your main focus. Enterprise Integration patterns are a large part of your project work and you don’t shy away from learning new technologies and best-practices because you always push the envelope to the next level. You create clean, maintainable and reusable code and run tests which will help us build a standard delivery practice. You encounter situations that demand prompt, yet smart actions. You work closely with a team of developers on the customer and partner side and provide feedback to training to those whom work with our solutions. You are a part of the project team and thrive working with colleagues from multiple cultures.
- You will implement and maintain Java components and frameworks like Spring throughout the software development life cycle
- You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture;
- Having hands-on experience with build systems like Circle CI and Jenkins is a plus;
- You have experience with Docker & Kubernetes and understand how to run complex engagements with hardly any support from more senior team members
- You are familiar with cli tools and have the ability to debug deployed applications
- Able to consult in your respective discipline in a client facing role supporting and advising clients with implementing their online applications
- Ability to work with development teams onsite and remote from a technical and interpersonal perspective
- Minimum of 3 years in IT
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years backend experience in customer facing/consulting role preferably Java
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is preferred or equivalent degree
- English language, written and spoken
Nice to Haves
- Previous implementation experience in a consulting role
- Previous Financial Services, Banking, Fintech experience
- Sufficient understanding of the Backend technologies to accurately guide customers.
- Ability to build substantial knowledge about core offerings in a timely manner
treXis LLC is a boutique Software Engineering firm, founded in 2016 to support Fintech implementation projects around the globe. treXis offers a strong Engineering culture with 100% remote work when not traveling to client site, about 40% of the time or less. As a company built by Engineers for Engineers, treXis offers a technical work environment to challenge your skill set, grow your ability to consult and allow you to innovate. With a balance of client facing software projects and an innovation lab, Engineers have the opportunity to truly put their craft to work solving problems and building solutions. At treXis we believe in a work life balance, we will supply the work, you must get a life to be successful here.
For consideration, please send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org