As an Engineer, Mobile IOS you will use Swift and Objective-C, to build secure, enterprise-grade capabilities used by developers and end-users. You contribute to the delivery of high-end projects for banks and financial institutions, accelerating their digital transformation. It’s your responsibility to make sure that envisioned mobile solutions become reality. You also proactively contribute your isights and ideas to the treXis Engineers as an experienced mobile engineer.
You will design, build and extend core capabilities for Mobile experiences. We love clean, testable, and maintainable code as we are building a product that are continuously evolving.
You will be part of a small multidisciplinary agile team that is responsible for delivering an end-to-end solution, from concept to production-ready software.
As a team member, you will contribute to all aspects of product development, starting from gathering feedback and implementing actual functionality, to writing tests, documentation and supporting adoption.
- You have 4+ years of relevant working experience working on complex iOS-based
- You will implement and maintain IOS apps throughout the software development life cycle
- You are responsible for the ins- and outs- of Swift and Objective C and can consult customers on best practices
- You have technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP and are responsible for implementing these patterns per customer requirements
- Able to consult in your respective discipline in a client facing role supporting and advising clients with implementing their online applications
- Ability to work with development teams onsite and remote from a technical and interpersonal perspective
- Minimum of 5 years in IT
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years IOS experience in customer facing/consulting role
- You are a result-oriented engineer who is familiar with agile software development practices and methodologies;
- You are accustomed to translating high-level business requirements into technical designs and coach your peers to do the same;
- You care about code quality and you thrive in a complex domain;
- Security and other non-functionals don’t scare you and you have what it takes to uphold our high standards;
- You have technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP;
- Strong belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work;
- Having an understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools would be a big plus;
- You work and play well with others as you are part of an Agile team.
Nice to Haves
- Previous implementation experience in a senior consulting role
- Experience deploying CI/CD pipelines
- Previous Financial Services, Banking, Fintech experience
- Sufficient understanding of the Mobile IOS technologies to accurately consult clients.
- Ability to build substantial knowledge about core offerings in a timely manner
treXis LLC is a boutique Software Engineering firm, founded in 2016 to support Fintech implementation projects around the globe. treXis offers a strong Engineering culture with 100% remote work when not traveling to client site, about 40% of the time or less. As a company built by Engineers for Engineers, treXis offers a technical work environment to challenge your skill set, grow your ability to consult and allow you to innovate. With a balance of client facing software projects and an innovation lab, Engineers have the opportunity to truly put their craft to work solving problems and building solutions. At treXis we believe in a work life balance, we will supply the work, you must get a life to be successful here.